SkyWars plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AleksBG1, May 6, 2017.

1. Hey guys! Im looking for skywars plugin which is not lagging at 100 players or more. Also i need to have voting system(to vote for op chest, day night and etc), to be customisable(to can edit all scoreboards, messages). I tried multiskywars, but its inactive and its lagging at more than 30 players. Can you help me? It can be premium or no paid plugin. Thanks!

2. Last update is before 2 years ... And im looking for premium plugin because if there bugs or issues to be fixed as soon as possible..

3. Just saying if the server is lagging with 30 players that's not the plugins fault but your server, how much ram and how many plugins is it running on, as well as what cpu etc

4. @Heraldry Trust me its not from my server ;) In timmings file multiskywars are showing 10%. Everything other is less than 1%. Im using dedicated server with 64 ram and i7-7700k.
    @superyari95 I know. I was using it before 1 year but there is no support, no teams mode and there wasnt vote options..

5. What do you think about Duo skywars?

6. actually lagging is not the plugin problem, you should upgrade your server...

7. When plugin is causing lag i can not do anything :) When only 1 plugin is overloading server i must change it if there is no support :)