Spigot SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! 4.2.6

The most popular Skywars plugin, but updated! New features, fixes and much more.

1. GCNT submitted a new resource:

SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! - 4.2.1

Read more about this resource...

2. Sure thing :)

3. GCNT updated SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! with a new update entry:

Fixes + New Features

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. GCNT updated SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! with a new update entry:

Look Direction Spawn + Fixes + API Events!

5. Hi, I found a bad bug. I created a lobby in one world, and a map in another, and it turns out that when the skywars match ends, all the players teleport to the lobby, but for some reason they become completely invisible and even if they go to the map again, they continue to be invisible. What could it be? There are no errors in the console

6. hmm, an interesting effect, if you fly away from the player to the maximum distance when the server stops drawing it, and then you return to it, then it becomes visible again. How can this be fixed?

7. Why when entering skywars the table of players is reset? All prefixes disappear.

8. I think theres bug with skywars sometimes the map just disapears

9. PebbleHost is saying that your plugin file is infected/corrupted... I tried downloading from spigot multiple times with the same result.

10. Why when entering SKYWARS does it reset XP? Can this be arranged?

11. GCNT updated SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! with a new update entry:

Marvellous Sign Bug Fix!

12. source code please ?

13. Can you set up abilities in any way? If not that might be a future update. It would be a really cool thing to add and it would make it stand out from servers like Hypixel and Cubecraft!

14. AND, also can you make so people can choose 2 kits insted of just one. If that would be possible I could add some really cool features