Bukkit SkyWarsReloaded 4.1.3

SkyWars with Sign Join Mode, Leaderboards, and Lots of Options

1. I use join signs in my main lobby for players to join games. I'd rather not have the three menus as forced hotbar items for all my players when they are in the main lobby (diamond helmet, leather helmet, ender eye). I could not find any config option to disable these, how can I disable these menus in the hotbar?

2. This is actually a decent plugin - I use it on my network and it's flawless (For the most part); Had a few issues. But I'm unsure since I've not encountered them more than once per issue.

I do have a request that I feel would be advantageous! And I'd be eternally grateful.

- /sw join [MAPNAME] (for multimaps)
    This would enable me to add the command to NPC's using Citizens; I know you have signs.. but NPC's are so much smoother. XD

Keep up the good work!
    Leo

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good suggestion :)

If you want to dig into those few issues you were talking about, make sure to join the Discord so that we can check 'em out.

4. Does it work with 1.14.2?

5. No it unfortunately does not.
    This is because the plugin is using NMS to handle some things. This is version based and has to be implemented individually by the developer as ig changes in almost every minecraft release.
    The latest implemented version of NMS is 1.13.2.
    This means that you will have to wait for the author to add the 1.14 NMS methods as well.
    The plugin will automatically disable itself when an unsupported spigot/bukkit version is detected.

6. Pls fix the kits. Last time I tried this plugin the kits would have to be used through a command. The kit GUI didn't work in-game.

7. That shouldnt be a problem.
    Join the Discord server on the top of the description page so that we can fix it together