Spigot SkyWarsReloaded 4.1.3

SkyWars with Sign Join Mode, Leaderboards, and Lots of Options

1. Thanks. I'll see what I can do to fix that. The only game that should be available in game is /swr quit, so I'll look into it

2. Some of these things I have planned, others I will consider. Thanks for the great feedback.

3. walrusone updated SkyWarsReloaded with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the update.

One other nice feature would be potion effects with kits that last the whole game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Activate for killing a player, drop your inventory

6. Holy crap, I don't know how I forgot to do that. Lol. As soon as I get a chance.

7. The 30 second delay after the game has ended seems a bit much, players don't like it. 5 seconds would do the trick, or make it configurable.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can only get one kit to display in the menu. Got 4 in the config, only the first one loads.

I've done reloads and total restarts. Formatting is correct in the kit configs.

9. Thanks, looking into it now.

Edit - I've found the bug, will upload the fix with the next small batch of fixes as soon as I can.

10. i get this error when i make pressur plate or signs and try to join whit him
    Code (Text):
    34) [server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289) [server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584) [server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490) [server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Name cannot be null
            at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192) ~[server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.getWorld(CraftServer.java:1119) ~[server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at com.walrusone.skywars.listeners.PlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(PlayerListener.java:190) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_40]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_40]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:298) ~[server14.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            ... 26 more

11. @walrusone Could you add more options to edit messages? Possibly a messages.yml file so that every message is in there, and it can support formatting codes? And possibly Titles for when the game is starting etc, and an action bar countdown while a player in in the lobby so it shows how long is left. Hopefully that all made sense ;-;

12. You need to do swr setspawn in the world where the pressure plates are to set the location where players will be teleported after the game ends.

13. Can you now maybe add that pressureplate idea and EssentialsChat support?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can you put that objects appear on all chest not in a line. Sorry my expressions i am spanish xd.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Could you please add a better message support, for example: %player% variable custom not inbuild and that you can change the color's of the messages.

+ let us edit the Vote sign designs, I would like to create my own design.

#117 SexyBacca99, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hi Everyone,

First off thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. This is what will help make this plugin the best!! :)

Later today I'm going to create a to do list on the plugin overview page!! I will be putting many of the suggestions of that list, however as this is going to be a freely maintained plugin, you'll have to try to bare with me as I work my way through all the changes. Critical bugs will be fixed first, and then I'll start try to incorporate the most commonly requests features (like complete custom message support and chat support)!!

I'm pretty busy today, so I may not get much coding done, but you should expect to see many of these requests incorporated in the next few days.

Thanks,

walrusone

• Like Like x 2
  17. The sign Join game, no foud, pls fix?