Spigot Sleepers [1.8-1.14.4] Beta 1.0

Lootable player bodies on the ground (Rust like sleeping)

1. bryansolis13 submitted a new resource:

Sleepers [1.8-1.14.4] - Rust like sleeping

Read more about this resource...

2. Could you add a cooldown?
    Like, only display the player after 30 minutes (configurable). Thanks.

3. Please elaborate.
    Do you mean they can only spawn a body every 30 minutes? (So even if they log out within those 30 minutes there will be no body to loot)
    or
    After 30 minutes or being logged out the plugin spawns a body in for that logged out player?

4. NTD

NTD

i think he mean is after logout 30min will spawn a body

5. Hello Can you add A Function that it can only work in sertain worlds?

And that after A confirerable time being offline That the lootable body disapears And the player gois to spawn.

6. Can you let it produce NPC? It's more realistic.

7. I'll make it a option later on. This was a plugin request from the bukkit fourms so I did what the person wanted.

Ya I'll see what I can do.

8. This is great. I'm looking forward to your update.

9. Thanks i'm looking forward for the update

10. good plugin!

Question: When you return from being offline, you see your own body sitting on the floor, is that OK? And you can take your head, I think this leads to item duplications issues, in case I am not wrong.

Thanks!

#10 Resoluciones, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  11. I'll look into that. I noticed the body when you relog only showed up for the person joining but for others it's already gone. I did not catch that you can take off the head.

Edit: the body is not there on purpose. I'm deleting the body before the player fully joins the server but for some reason it still shows up. Might have a idea on how to deal with it though

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. I'm having the same problem as previously mentioned, only it doesn't happen for me. Or if I'm nearby the player logging back in.

13. Hey so this plugin works like a charm except for one little problem: the player head of the armor stand does not match the players' skin and an error comes up in console. I'm running the server in Offline mode with skinsrestorer on so that might be a part of the issue.

Error:

[23:14:56 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to Sleepers vBeta 1.0
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at me.bryan.sleeping.New.OnJoin.DownloadHead(OnJoin.java:51) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor44.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$$Lambda$2253/1015725299.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerList.a(PlayerList.java:191) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.LoginListener.c(LoginListener.java:174) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.LoginListener.tick(LoginListener.java:65) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:256) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:139) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1255) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234] at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1098) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:925) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-234]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_40]