Slow down Lava Flow?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Therobodavo, May 22, 2015.

1. So, I've been looking through the spigot.yml.. essentials.. clearlag.. and Idek. I can't seem to find anything regarding slowing down lava/water flow. I don't really want to disable it, and I know that if you place a ton of lava at sky limit you can destroy the tps of a server. Also sorry I didn't know where to put this, but does anyone have any ideas for plugins to use?

My server is 1.8 and I use Essentials, ClearLag, and others that most likely don't affect this.

If all else fails, someone could help with code to make in a plugin/script, but ik this isn't the right place for that.

2. Uh, I believe a plugin could be written to do something like this.
    Using the BlockFromToEvent, you could temporarily cancel the event, use a delayTask and wait __ time before letting the event continue.

I am unaware of any public resources that do this, though this would be relatively simple to make.
    i'm currently too busy to write it myself, though i'm sure you could hire a developer to do this (probably only cost $5-$15)

3. Thanks, I hope someone is willing to help make this for me xD I'll ask around I guess, but I think this would be a nice thing for faction servers to have access to.