slowness/blindness when I /home, or warp anywhere.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by yenkia, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Hello!

So I run a server on 1.16.5(Hoping you still support that version) because me and my players don't want to update to 1.17 until the full update comes out. I'm having problems with my /home from Sethomes AND Essentials.

When I /home with Essentials, I get the "Internal Error" message in chat, and when I /home or /warp with sethomes (or whatever warp is on my server) I spawn and get the status effects of slowness and blindness, but they go away pretty quick, and come back, like flicker, and I can't move or look around. I've searched for this everywhere, but I can't find any way to fix it. I've switched from Lunar Client(What I usually use) to Badlion and to just basic Optifine 1.16.5 in the launcher, and it hasn't help. The only thing that works is leaving and rejoining the server, which I don't want to do all the time.

LOG - https://paste.shockbyte.com/voxibigodeyaxaluxipi.sql

2. You have MANY errors in your log. Try to fix them. There is no need to have two worledits for example abd other plugins do not load

3. Confirmed. You have a lot of errors. Just post that error. Please post only errors when using the /home command.

4. You use WorldEdit and FastAsyncWorldEdit it's making problemes