Small Plugins

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by FiXed, May 23, 2016.

1. So I don't want to be unoriginal but I got this idea from md_5, I looked at his github and saw a small plugins section and I thought hey, that's a pretty cool idea so I was thinking about doing a lot of small plugins, making them open source for everyone, and just adding like 20-50 plugins to it. If people could post their plugin ideas / requests in this forum it would be great, these will be public and if I think it's too big for me to create than I just won't do it an move on to the next request.

If this is the wrong section let me know and I will move it, if you just don't like the idea or the thread as a whole, leave.

2. Emojis? That would be pretty easy.

3. How do you mean emojis? like :V: would turn into ✓ or?

4. Yes. and a :) will turn into a :)

EDIT: I mean :\) - the \

5. Okay, I gotchu but emojis in MC would have to be strictly unicode because I can't just make new textures being acceptable lol. I'll make a replacement sheet in the config.yml, with some base characters

6. Yeah I finished it, trying to get it to work with maven now, and I'm trying to set it up to work, unicode doesn't work so I just used codes in the config, I'm not going to be compiling it into a plugin (you can do that) just going to upload it to my github

7. Have you ever tried using Gradle? I prefer it to Maven