(Solved) Linux TPS Drops (rare)

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by juancruzdallago, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Im using spigot 1.8.8, Debian, 7GB ram. OVH
    i think the problem comes with the system not from plugins i tried the jobs in a separated server and the tps drops are the same withouth plugins only with jobs reborn, too with preciousstones
    i tried using MySQL instead of SQLite but nothing.

I KNOW WHAT PLUGINS ARE MAKING LAG, but in other servers with the same data and config the plugins runs perfect without lag, im saying the problem is from system. And i got the same problem with PaperSpigot or 1.9+ versions.

#1 juancruzdallago, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. I recommend you to try PaperSpigot, a fork of Spigot that has better performance than the base spigot version. It also has an improved version of Timings, which is easier to read in order to find lag issues.

After getting it, run a /timings report and send us the link. We'll be able to help you much easier.

3. This ^ but also try running your server with the plugins Jobs and PreciousStones and see if that fixes it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Its obviously PreciousStone plugin lagging.

5. I KNOW WHAT PLUGINS ARE MAKING LAG, but in other servers with the same data and config the plugins runs perfect without lag, im saying the problem is from system. And i got the same problem with PaperSpigot or 1.9+ versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.