Solved! ~ Looking for a RTP plugin that works with underground spawns.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Satphire, Jan 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    I just started a new Minecraft server, and on one of the worlds I plan to have an underground survival. I've been searching and testing random teleports for the past day, but to no avail have I found one that supports a certain teleportation on the y axis. Unless I'm not looking at the right thing (which very well could be the case). Most of the ones that I've found place me above ground, which is something I don't want. My map is set up so the bottom 5 layers of the map are bedrock, then the next 240 layers are stone, and then I have another 5 layer of bedrock on the top, with 6 blocks short of build height.

2. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

If you set the -maxY parameter of my Random Teleport plugin it will teleport to a random y location as well as x and z. :)

3. I see that you have that, but I'm unsure of how to use it? Would I have to always type out the maxY. Like => /rtp 100 10000 -minY 5 -maxY 230

Or is there someway I can have the preset add the minY and maxY? So that my members can just type /rtp and it teleports them that way.

4. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

There is a preset functionality in the config so that you can type /rtp (the default preset in the config) or /rtp presetname for different presets.

5. For the default preset it shows default: "100 1000". Does that mean default: "x z"? If so how do I add the y min/max to that.

Sorry I feel completely dumb right now. XD

6. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

The presets use the same syntax as the command would when run manually. So these numbers are the minRange and maxRange.

7. Oh I see, I see! Thank you so much for the help !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.