{SOLVED} MySQL Permissions system bug

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by HellBoyFan100, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hello, so I have a custom mysql permissions plugin that I am making, and if I join my hub server and set my rank, it will save and update, even if I relog and join back it still gives me the rank I changed it too, but if I connect to my arcade server through my hub, use /server. It doesn't load my rank, instead it creates a new row in the table giving me a new uuid and the default rank, anyone know why that is?

2. Stop using offline mode.

3. Okay, so I put my servers into online mode, and restarted it all and get this error when connecting, http://puu.sh/iz81X/c420123dfe.png

4. This is like the worst idea ever, just thinking of all the lag this will cause.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. How would this create lag?

6. Are you giving the permissions on joining?

7. I have enum ranks, upon joining I create a query to get they players rank, then add them into a hashmap with their uuid and rank, and get the rank from the hashmap. Upon giving new ranks I send a query to update they rank in the database, remove them from the hashmap, then readd them with their new rank, with it all being synchronized.

8. Why do that? On join add them to a hashmap when you set their rank update their rank to the hashmap then update the sql when a player leaves by that I mean update sql using the hashmap.