[SOLVED] Seperate Scoreboard(getNewScoreboard) & team color above player's head?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by File14, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

Does anyone know how to create a seperate scoreboard for each player AND having team colors at the same time displaying in above the player's head(nametag)? If I do getMainScoreboard I can see the other player's teamcolor, but then the scoreboard is same for all which it shouldn't since I use personal stats in it. When I use getNewScoreboard() the scoreboard is seperated and works fine but then I can only see my own team color in tablist and above my head.

The teamcolor issue - with getNewScoreboard():
    --Screenshot from File14's screen--
    [​IMG]

---Screenshot from Jacob's screen---
    [​IMG]

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Keep in mind I just don't want to set the player's tablist name because that can be done easily, I their name above their head to change!

- File14

2. You could use setPlayerListName(String) or setDisplayName(String)

3. This won't change the player's nametag above their head.

#3 File14, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. You need to create the teams on all scoreboards (For every player), and add the players (All players, not just in their team) to them.

EDIT:
    If you wish to edit their name without scoreboards, you might be able to modify some stuff in the EntityPlayer instance (Handle of CraftPlayer), or the GameProfile linked to it. I know you can change skin using GameProfile, not sure about name however.

#6 LorgeN, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Apply nametag stuff on the same scoreboard object

6. Explain more please! :)

7. I solved it with your first suggestion! Thanks a lot! :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.