[solved] server icon

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Turb032, Jan 28, 2020.

1. please help me! I'm trying to put in my server , an icon. I have the icon 64x64 (checked with paint.net and photoshop), but when i put in the server folder (the name is server-icon.png) nothing is showing up. I tried multiple times to delete the server and re-adding it but nothing. Restarting MC but nothing please help!

2. Strahan

Benefactor

It's not much to making this work; 64x64 PNG named server-icon.png in the same folder where your Spigot JAR file is. Post a link to the image, maybe it has something wrong with it.

3. here it is

Attached Files:

4. Strahan

Benefactor

I meant the file itself, not a list of your files rofl

5. Oh you mean the. Png file?

• Like Like x 1
  7. here it is (if this is what you meant)

Attached Files:

8. Strahan

Benefactor

Yup. Not sure what else you think I could've meant, lol. Hmm, header on the file looks fine. I threw it on my test server and
    [​IMG]
    Dunno why it wouldn't work on yours. (shrug)

9. mmmh, maybe cause your server is localhost, mine is hosted by a virtual machine... idk

10. or maybe is the server version or my mc version

11. Strahan

Benefactor

I can't see why the VM would be an issue so long as whatever entity the server runs as has rights to see the file. What MC version are you using?

12. 1.8.8 optifine

13. Strahan

Benefactor

I tried 1.8.8, worked for me there too. No idea.

14. Gianluca

Gianluca Retired Resource Staff
    Retired Patron

Have you fully restarted your server since adding it? I recall this was an issue back in the day with changing it, so, maybe it's the same? Or, maybe you have a plugin that modifies the server list ping?

Could also try deleting and readding the server so theres no client cache, if that's even a thing

15. i try with localhost now
    let's see...

16. deleting and readding from where? bungeecord or deleting the jar file?

17. oh wait, i can see from your name that you are italian, maybe, idk

18. oh ok i tried to remove all the plugins, but nothing happend, i still can't see the icon, but in localhost works

19. OH MY GODNESS I SOLVED!!! i had to put the server icon in the spigot server and the bungeecord folder too!! THANKS ANYWAYS!

• Like Like x 1