[SOLVED] Staff Chat & All Chat Skript

Discussion in 'Skript' started by Trench, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am pretty sure this is possible but I was wondering if anyone could give me the code to make a staff chat and an all chat. So for the staff chat I would like the commands /staffchat & /sc and you can type /staffchat (message) and then if you type /sc it keeps you in the same chat so you do not have to type the /staffchat (message) command. Also I obviously want the staff chat to only have it where it goes to all staff members (if they are opped) which also I would like if it can cross chats through different worlds. Then for the all chat you can do /allchat (message) or /ac so I pretty much want the same thing but for the /allchat (message) command if you are in the staff chat you can cross to the normal chat (only in that world) but if you were still in the /sc mode you could still type in that chat. For the /ac command I want it so it just has the player in the normal chat in the current world they are in (does not cross multiple worlds.) If you do not want to do this request I understand because it is a lot. But if you do thanks a lot! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.