1.12.2 Solved

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by IWulf, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:35 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! I'm relatively new to spigot, and making minecraft servers in general. I'm just here to ask if a certain idea is even possible, I'd diffidently be looking to hire someone if I'm not able to do this myself.

I'm using a Vehicle plugin by Pollitoyeye, and have ran into one main issue. The vehicles tend to break apart when moving due to the fact that its around 17-20 armor stands per vehicle. Lets take the Helicopter for example. Around 22 armor stands make up the model, each armor stand has a block on its head, making up the helicopter (Seen below). The armor stands don't always stick together while the vehicle is moving, so I had an idea, what if I can edit the actual plugin and remove all but 1 armor stand in the middle, then paste a 3d model of a helicopter on there. This would fix the issue of the vehicle parts flying everywhere, and causing issues. Not sure how possible this is, but if anyone who edits plugins knows, and would like to be paid, hit me up on discord! Luke563#3991

34c270ef88a1cb7ed51dd0303f112630.png f6863ffe870ce8a64683dd780e50c443.png

2. Hm, Vehicle ist design to work without a texturepack so that the reason for all the armor stands i don't think the author will change this.And becuase vehicle is a Premium and not open source plugin other devs are not allowed to decompile/change the code but there a other plugins out there that are using 3d model for vehicels

3. What does "paste a 3d model of a helicopter" mean? Vanilla minecraft doesn't have a custom model system. The point of using armorstand heads was to mimic the presence of a custom modelling system.

Also if you're looking to hire, wrong subforum

4. figured it out! Turns out its a schematic in the jar. with a bunch of armor stands. I simply removed the armor stands and made it so there's only one in the center. Then I applied a 3d model from our resource pack onto the item the armor stand was holding, and it works!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.