Solved Sorting the TABLIST in SPIGOT =)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by MasqueOu, Jun 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello :):):)

I tried by all means to sort my tab to have my Administrator rank above the player rank, but nothing works, I can't find the solution in 1.16.5 to sort the tab, at the time it was simple, a simple number at the beginning of the name of the team sorted the tab by itself, but it's not the case anymore and in spite of my tests and research, I really can't find how to sort the tab as I would like. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks to you, and have a nice evening (I can't take it anymore)

2. Thanks, but with a bit of logic, you'll notice that these topics weren't made for 1.16, if I mention it, it's because the teams aren't sorted by name anymore, but something else escapes me, none of these topics can help me unfortunately, if it was that simple, I would have done it already :p

Have a nice day.

3. Ok, so I've looked at all your links, unfortunately, as said above, none of them help, they say the tab is sorted by team name, however, despite that, by adding either 0000, AAAA, A, 0001 or whatever, I see that it's sorted by player name or something, but it doesn't take into consideration the team name anyway, I've tried a packets method as well as a more traditional method like we used to do in 1. 8 to sort the tab, but really, NOTHING works and I've been stuck on this for a week and I can't find any more information on it...

Thanks you a lot !

4. In 1.16.5, paper v777.

Everyone is in a team named "CacheJoueur". I will switch to other teams to see what happens. I'm a the guy named "[V] Crilian" !

• When I'm in the team named "Atest" :
    [​IMG]

• When I'm in the team with everyone (sorted according to the minecraft name, not the same as displayed name, e.g. my minecraft name is "cricri_21")
    [​IMG]

• When I'm in a team named "Debug" :
    [​IMG]

-> Seems tab is still sorted by team's name. I literally typed /team add Atest then /team join Atest to be the first in the tab, because "Atest" is before "CacheJoueur".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.