Spigot Soulbound Items 1.83

A plugin that turns items Soulbound (Un-droppable).

1. BillForty submitted a new resource:

Soulbound Items - A plugin that turns items Soulbound (Un-droppable).

Read more about this resource...

2. Ah okay, thanks for the heads up :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is there an option to make items not soulbound anymore? I can imagine at some point you might want to get rid of a soulbound item... :)

4. The code integrated in the game I'm testing just makes it so you can't give the items away but if you toss them out they just disappear.

5. No, not yet. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to do that :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plz make note that this is for 1.8+ otherwise, thanks for the plugin. :]

7. I need this plugin to my RPG server :)
    I hope u do more updates - and a question. How ppl drop the item if its soulbound? Better make a comand like : /soulbound destroy
    Really need this to my RPG server :)

8. So there is no config for messages which sucks here is also a big issue with the plugin which makes it completely useless which is where you can simply put it in a chest and allow someone else to open it and take it.

9. Either ChatColor imports work with Spigot.
    net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor is imported automatically by eclipse because it comes first in the dictionary.

10. I read Soulbound! I thought Perfect !

But Alas If I die , the item drops and another player can use it - NO GOOD ! That's not what Soulbound is to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. GameRule KeepInventory=true

12. It would be great if you implemented a way we could soulbound an item from config. I.E blacklisted drop items: Pickaxes. and when the player dies everything but their pickaxes drop

13. Hmmm, I thought I read this somewhere, on how to do this. If I think of it I will post reply. It's another plugin.