Soup Plugin does not work correctly

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AkashiNoJutsu, Jan 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I made a Soup Plugin for my Server but its not working how it's supposed to do like everything is working but when I right click the soups in the air it doesn't replace them with bowls it just heals the player so here is a link to the code so maybe I messed something up?(even if I tried 10 different codes now xd)
    https://hastebin.com/ucixevuwol.java

2. Got really confused reading those variables for a moment, why is the bowl called i1 ? Anyways...

Why is the var 'i' double for getHelath?

why not just see if the health is equal to the number you want, without a variable for it? You can check if its equal to a value without needing to make it a variable.

3. dont ask me that thats not even my own code anymore as i already worte i tried like 10 diffrent codes from other people and every code i tried is working the same its working perfectly fine except if i right click the air it doesnt replace the soup with a bowl

4. Dont you think its an issue if your using other peoples code, and dont understand parts of it or why something is how it is ?

I think thats a factor in issues here. I see lots of people using other peoples copied code, and have no idea why its not working...

5. I know how the codes work and i made my own but i think your not reading my messages correctly i said that i used my own code and tried the code from 10 other people and i have no idea why its not working cause my code worked 1 year ago but now it doesnt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.