Premium [Source] [WetSponge] Runner - Signs, NPCs and Portals for your network [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Degoos, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Degoos submitted a new resource:

[WetSponge] Runner - Signs, NPCs and Portals for your network - Connect players to bungee servers and execute commands using signs, NPCs and portals.

Read more about this resource...

2. Is there a way to completely disable the languages feature (or remove the Languages dependencies)? I have my own language system currently in development and I don't want 2 separate languages systems.

3. No, it's a main dependency. The whole translation system works using Languages for every String in the plugin.

Although I guess we can add a new node in the Languages plugin to disable the Langs commands.

4. That would be nice.

5. Degoos updated [10 Buyers Sale!] [WetSponge] Runner - Signs, NPCs and Portals for your network with a new update entry:

Break Time

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Can I put a NPC that has SW # 1, SW # 2, SW3 and enters random to any SW server.
    Puedo poner un NPC que tenga SW#1, SW#2,SW3 y entra aleatorio a cualquier server de SW

7. [​IMG]

You can find this on the plugin description ;-)

8. i want support it ist working on 1.12 and 1.12.2 yes i am running an bungecord server that has multible version and supports multi client that is why.
    my question is installed wet sponge and this one it is not even showing in console that plugin is showing up what can i do and are you willing to help me sir /madam?

9. as an addon to this i am running spigot version

10. now it does load whit this error :
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Done] WetSponge has been loaded in 1.263 seconds!
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] --------------------------------------------
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] An error has occurred while WetSponge was loading the plugin Runner!
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error]
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] Type: com.degoos.wetsponge.exception.plugin.WSDependencyNotFoundException
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] Description: Cannot found dependency Languages
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] Cause: -
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] StackTrace:
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - com.degoos.wetsponge.plugin.WSPluginManager.loadPlugin (WSPluginManager.java:124)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - com.degoos.wetsponge.plugin.WSPluginManager.lambda$loadPlugins$4 (WSPluginManager.java:88)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - java.util.HashMap$EntrySet.forEach (Unknown Source)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - com.degoos.wetsponge.plugin.WSPluginManager.loadPlugins (WSPluginManager.java:81)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - com.degoos.wetsponge.WetSponge.loadCommon (WetSponge.java:90)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - com.degoos.wetsponge.SpigotOldWetSponge$1.run (SpigotOldWetSponge.java:58)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run (CraftTask.java:71)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat (CraftScheduler.java:353)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D (MinecraftServer.java:738)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D (DedicatedServer.java:405)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C (MinecraftServer.java:678)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run (MinecraftServer.java:576)
    [16:23:55 INFO]: [WetSponge -> Error] - java.lang.Thread.run (Unknown Source)

can anyone Here tell us What to do thank you have an great day <3

11. Runner depends on Languages plugin. Please, include the languages plugin you can find in the description to your WetSponge Plugins Folder.

12. i have not seen the languages plugin thank you

13. does anyone know the executor for an command to teleport over bungeecord?