Solved Space Fly Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by JoeProKill2000, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I'm making a space themed server and I want to make it so when players are outside their base/ship, they fly. Not just like normal fly, like half the speed of normal fly. So pretty much, if they are not fully concealed, they fly. I can even use worldedit regions to show no fly if it works best, but I would prefer outdoors/indoors. Any plugins? Thanks.

2. Sounds like you need a custom plugin but if you want to muddle through with existing plugins you could use worldguard and worldguard extraflags to mark no fly zones and activate commands when they enter a region to put them in fly mode, maybe you set an effect on them to make them slower as well. In a small space-based cmd block mini game i made i used a slow levitation effect as zero gravity rather than flight.

3. Alright, about the slow levitation, they would need it across the entire world as its a space themed server. Also, I want them to fly slowly. Any ideas?

4. Alright, solved. To anyone wondering how I did it, I simply made the "space station" a worldguard region. Using "console-command-on-entry" and the exit one, I turn on their fly and set there speed to 0.2. Sadly, they still fly in bases though.

5. I thought there was a no fly flag, i remember using it for an elytra course to stop people /fly cheating

6. BabyxSparklez.

BabyxSparklez. Previously Dyn4micUniverse

You can set everyones fly speed lower.

Or a plugin such as https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/space.20135/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. BabyxSparklez.

BabyxSparklez. Previously Dyn4micUniverse

I did not make that, or have never used it so I wouldn't know how it works.

I think you would just need a custom plugin then.

8. It was updated just under 2 weeks ago, try contacting the author as they will probably respond.