Premium Spartan Advanced Anti-Cheat | Cheat Detection | Hack Blocker

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Any new updates coming? I have a npc bot in duels that can hit people in the air and the anticheat goes off and kicks them for flying

2. Vagdedes

Supporter

There's no update coming for this, this is an incompatible feature. I would suggest you force the NoHitDelay compatibility via compatibility.yml, reload Spartan via its command, and hope for the best results.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced Anti Cheat | Hack Blocker | 1.7.2 - 1.16.4 with a new update entry:

Build 380 - Configuration, Handlers, Features & Systems Maintenance

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Vagdedes

Supporter

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced Anti Cheat | Hack Blocker | 1.7.2 - 1.16.4 with a new update entry:

Build 381 - Further Object Improvements

6. I've been using this anti cheat for 3-4 months now and it's definitely better than the others that I've tried, but it seems with the most recent update, performance has tanked on this plugin. I've tried resetting all config files also and this plugin is using 8%+ of my servers total tick when it used to be sub 2% on previous versions. The update log shows the performance should be better now but something with the latest update definitely had a huge negative impact on performance.

7. Vagdedes

Supporter

The update has only shown positive results. The f you think you have bad performance, send a 10+ minutes timings report via a conversation.

8. Timings report has been sent.

9. Vagdedes

Supporter

Build 382 - KillAura Check Improvements & Configuration Changes

10. Vagdedes

Supporter

11. Vagdedes

Supporter

@Pudiaz you recently left a review about a problem you had with the KillAura check. I have tried reaching you via your review, via a conversation & even via your server with no success. I don't know if it's because you are a new member of this platform, but please do not ignore me, I am here to offer support and receive feedback.

12. Vagdedes

Supporter

Build 383 - Future Performance Improvement Plans

13. Vagdedes

Supporter

Based on the plugin's requirements, it's not very capable of dealing with more than 100 online players. As you can see, when that amount is surpassed is when lag starts occuring for your server.

For now, disable the MorePackets, EntityMove, ElytraMove, BoatMove & Sprint checks to reserve extra performance. Next update may potentially bring significant performance improvements that will allow you to re-enable them.

14. disable it all in the file checks.yml?

15. Vagdedes

Supporter

checks.yml is for a check's individual detections. Please use config.yml instead.

16. Vagdedes

Supporter

17. Do you think this will fix the problem?

18. Vagdedes

Supporter

I think it will improve performance apparently, but until I find a way to optimize Spartan for more than 100 online players, you should not have high expectations.