Premium Spartan AntiCheat

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced AntiCheat | Hack & KillAura Blocker | Configurable | 1.7 - 1.11 Compatible with a new update entry:

Build 127

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vagdedes

Supporter

Try the update and tell me if the 1.7 issue is fixed. I am hyped to see the results.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vagdedes

Supporter

#2083 Vagdedes, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, just wanted to ask, Is the Plugin compatible with: PaperSpigot (ProtocolHack) 1.7/1.8?

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

Yes, it is

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okey :) Then I will think about buying it ^^ Thanks for the fast responding

7. @Vagdedes I dont know what you did but you're magic. The 1.7 issue isn't a problem no more.

8. Vagdedes

Supporter

:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vagdedes

Supporter

@totKing thank you so much for the donation.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Add a wall of shame in the page of the plugin where everyone that leak the plugin or try to scam you will be added in that wall of shame

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. It's possible to add a function for show alert at connection ?

12. Vagdedes

Supporter

Do you mean when the player connects?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes when player is connected

14. Vagdedes

Supporter

No, there is no such feature as it is not needed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vagdedes

Supporter

I want to inform everyone that if a review gets deleted by a staff member, you have no permission to repost any similar reviews about the certain topic that caused it to get deleted. This message is mostly redirected to @doitliketyler and a bit to all the others to prevent any future accusations and arguments. Otherwise your lisence will get suspended and your problem will continue further.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alright sounds good to me :p

17. @Vagdedes how do you make your anti cheat under 300kb. Yet I make skripts and they are like 400-500kb. I call hacks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Spartan is significantly smaller than it actually is because of obfuscation that shorts class/field/method names to one char.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Does this plugin has a extend plugin or something for bungeecord messages?

20. As @Vagdedes is currently banned until the 20th I will help you out. There isn't support for bungee in terms for using a ban plugin on bungee or sending alerts globally. If you want to use LiteBans with a database for global bans that will work if LiteBans is on every spigot server on the bungeecord network.