Premium Spartan AntiCheat

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. How is this superior to something like NoCheatPlus?

#3061 Smashbox, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. It simply is modern, has more detections, and it's evenly or highly advanced. Your question doesn't really have an answer.

3. I think "has more detections" is the answer?

4. Yes, we can agree on that.

5. Got this error when doing /spartan report <player> This is a test

Code (Text):
    [23:24:37 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'spartan' in plugin Spartan vBuild 184
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:648) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1397) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1232) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:748) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.vagdedes.spartan.?.?.?.?(PunishUtils.java:61) ~[?:?]
            at me.vagdedes.spartan.?.?.onCommand(Commands.java:422) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b6ecf3b-fb423b8]
            ... 15 more

6. I had notice that if player has speed potion it detects as he has morepackets?. Anyone has this issue?

7. Thanks, I will fix it.

If this happens consistently, please report me logs privately.

8. Will you add support for worldguard and worldguard extra flags as if players are on the spawn with has flags like fall-damage: deny I get false nofall reports.

9. Using the thread to inform me about issues will only make me ignore you after a certain amount of messages. Worldguard is already supported by the teleport protection. Cancelling the fall damage will not cause NoFall false positives as the check depends on movements. Start making conversations with the exact false logs/messages if you want your issue to be addressed.

10. Thinking of purchasing, and wondering if it is easy to disable all chat functions, as another plugin already manages that stuff.

11. Yes, simply and easy via the settings.yml.

12. BUG: I went into a NPC (GUI from an NPC when right-clicking). I looked downish and clicked on it (The NPC) and then exited after 2.76 seconds then went to try to walk backwards and it gave false logs and kicked me for "NoSlowDown".

13. You open a conversation, provide the false logs, and you will possibly have a fix in the next update.

14. Say I'm the true owner of three servers. Do Spartan's Terms of Use allow me to use the plugin on all three, or do I have to pick?

15. Yes

16. Or question. Answer: yes :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I was in a hurry and answered the first question that asked if the terms allowed that. You are free to use the plugin on multiple servers. Sorry for the confusion.

#3077 Vagdedes, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I gave my helper rank
    Code (Text):
    spartan.staff_chat
    Yet when they do @test it just sends it in normal chat and doesn't work?

19. You must reload the plugin after any configuration or permission change.

20. It works fine, but 1 issue.

[​IMG]

Comes into the chat for some reason.