Premium Spartan AntiCheat

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Vagdedes

Supporter

2. downloaded the latest update and plugin doesn't load?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: me/vagdedes/spartan/api/BackgroundAPI
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.Register.onEnable(Register.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:351) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:480) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:494) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:408) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:435) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:218) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:809) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:164) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.vagdedes.spartan.api.BackgroundAPI
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:471) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:167) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:96) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-ff439d1-24c79a1]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ~[?:?]
    ... 11 more

3. Vagdedes

Supporter

Please try redownloading Spartan & restarting your server, this is not an error other users are experiencing.

4. Vagdedes

Supporter

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Spigot or Paper 1.16.5
    Spartan 389.x
    Default configuration

I am getting movement cancellation and location reset when using very tall ladders -- up or down. Is there something I can configure to allow such usage?

7. Vagdedes

Supporter

Enable notifications, find the check responsible, and run a developer-report command on that check and your name.

8. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

It's IrregularMovements.

Feature request: Allow me to see what is in the developer report, before it is sent, and ability to decide whether to send it.

#4628 SlimeDog, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  9. Vagdedes

Supporter

I am sorry, I won't be adding such a feature, it's not implementable, it's not useful, and I don't want to complicate my plugin further. Developer Reports do not contain private information, and I can permanently delete them if one wants me to. Please run the command "/spartan developer-report IrregularMovements playerName" so I can help you resolve this, I am just trying to do my job.

10. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I will not send a report for which I cannot see the content. "Not implementable" is a bit overstated. It's a choice you have made. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Climbing a tall ladder at vanilla speed should not trigger an irregular movement. I do not see a way to modify the check -- it's either true or false.

11. Vagdedes

Supporter

This is how a developer-report looks like: https://pastebin.com/raw/MxQ0XUkh
    As you can see, it contains nothing private, just plugins, detected compatibilities & violation logs.

Please do not explain the same thing over and over again. I know climbing a ladder is a vanilla feature, what you are experiencing is known as a false positive, a situation where the anti-cheat mistakens you as a hacker. Once you send your developer-report, I will view your logs, and let you know if you need to change something until the next update or if I will need to blacklist a small part of the detection via the Cloud feature until the next update.

Please do not make this more difficult, I am extremely frustrated by your practices.

12. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

As I am frustrated by yours. I want to see the content of my report, not a random report. You could easily print the information to the log, so that one could review it and send it in. Or you could easily verify the false positive yourself. But it's either your way or the highway, so I reluctantly choose the highway, back to AAC. :(

13. Vagdedes

Supporter

No problem, don't use the Cloud feature, instead of using seconds of your time to run a command, use many minutes to access Spartan's logs folder, access the latest log file, and copy & paste all IrregularMovements violations related to this ladder climbing situation. And after you do this, I will help you, but you will have to disable the whole IrregularMovements detection responsible, because the adjustments I will apply via the Cloud feature to save you from dozens of vulnerabilities will not work, because you probably don't use it, thinking I am trying to collect your private data and be a disgraceful individual.

You don't want to open conversations, You don't want to use Discord, You don't want to use the Cloud feature, You don't like me recommending others to not use the "discussion" thread to report "issues", You want the specifics of what each connection of my plugin does, and so much more. I remember all these cases from the past, you are still not willing to cooperate.

I don't wish to argue about this further. It's your choice to deliver the report in your or my way.

14. Vagdedes

Supporter

You can also enable notifications and take a screenshot of the chat messages if that's easier. You should do this if you haven't heavily changed the notification messages, otherwise they won't contain the information I need.

15. The plugin is extremely sensitive after updating to the latest...
    Resulting in a lot of false positive warnings

16. Vagdedes

Supporter

The plugin didn't get more sensitive but more lenient over the last update. Please be more specific as to which checks are unstable so I can help.

#4636 Vagdedes, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  17. for some ood reason after updating to latest version we have alot of false positives on IrregularMovementss and fly checks like moving around + notifications get enabled automaticly when disabling them
    upload_2021-1-23_16-17-59.png

Attached Files:

18. and developer report command does nothing only showing this upload_2021-1-23_16-22-33.png

19. Vagdedes

Supporter

I am pretty sure you got this to work, because you sent a dozen reports. You are not supposed to send too many, so please keep this in mind for the next time.

I will review the developer-reports you send and let you know later. Notifications are enabled automatically when you log in, you can disable this in settings.yml

20. Vagdedes

Supporter

@Ham1255Official I reviewed your Fly, IrregularMovements & Clip developer-reports. More than half of them were identical, so please next time send on report for each check and not too many. If you have problems with many checks, contact me privately. Violations below 5 are safe and expected, so your Fly & IrregularMovements false positives isn't something you should worry about. As for Clip, there's indeed an issue, so run the command "/spartan reload" to correct it via the Cloud feature.