Premium Spartan AntiCheat

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

How to middle click on a two-button mouse, please.

2. Vagdedes

Supporter

I think you've asked me this before. Try keyboard clicking.

3. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Might have done -- I forget. Thanks.

4. i have build an normal water sign elevator. But Spartan teleports me to the ground floor whenever i want to go up

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

Make sure you are using build 393 by doing /spartan. If not, update the plugin. If the issue persists, use the developer-report command with a player's name that had the false positives to report them.

6. Hey I bought the plugin recently and it keeps constantly crashing my server it's incompatible with perworldplugins because it disables events is it possible for the plugin to be refunded cause PWP is a necessary plugin for my server atm

7. Vagdedes

Supporter

Unfortunately that's a third party reason and is not covered by the refund policy. You can combat this via config.yml, where every check can be disable in specific worlds, therefore saving you performance.

8. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced Anti Cheat | Hack Blocker | 1.7.2 - 1.16.5 with a new update entry:

Build 394 - Better Customer Experience

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Vagdedes

Supporter

10. Good evening! It's a great plugin! But I'd like to know if it's possible to have it in several languages? because I'm having trouble with English :3 It's not always convenient to always do translations :/ Well, I've already bought the plugin, because it's recommended, but I'd like to know if it's possible to do a translation of the plugin :3 Or if it's going to have a translation one day (I'm talking about the translation of the /spartan menu ) Thansk :)

11. Vagdedes

Supporter

Feel free to join my discord server and look for someone that can do this for you. Personally, I don't offer such feature yet.

12. i have a error log...

[08:42:37 WARN]: [Spartan] Task #52 for Spartan vBuild 394.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.g.l.a(SpartanLocation.java:363) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.g.n.a(SpartanPlayer.java:463) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.a.d.f.b(IrregularMovements.java:119) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-3f3c65f]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282]

13. Vagdedes

Supporter

I will attempt to fix it in the next update

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Cross-server notification, if the player ID uses the [prefix] RGB 16-bit color code, a garbled notification will appear when a message is detected.

Attached Files:

15. Vagdedes

Supporter

Spartan only supports the regular color codes.

16. Is it possible to support 16-bit in the future?
    Because almost all of my servers use 16-bit color.
    It cannot be changed to the original color.

17. Vagdedes

Supporter

Sorry, not a huge fan of it. In addition, I don't see why a single plugin cannot use the original codes.

18. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I haven't tried it yet -- don't really see the need since our theme colors are black and white -- but ChatColor+ might serve your needs.

#4678 SlimeDog, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Just found 200% speed bypass on official test server. It took me only 5 minutes to make it, and its only 2 LINES OF CODE. Also, I found half-working fly bypasses using the same exploit. Contact me for info how this bypasses work and how you can patch them.

PS. I found many other bypasses including KillAura+Reach but I know you won't patch that because almost every client bypasses kill aura on spartan and it will take you a lot of time to fix it.

20. Vagdedes

Supporter

I am currently available on the test server, come show me the bypasses.

• Friendly Friendly x 1