Premium Spartan AntiCheat

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Vagdedes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Vagdedes

Supporter

You disable the XRay check via config.yml.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vagdedes

Supporter

You did not include the full error, so I cannot help you.

3. I'd like to ask about the wood-cutting inspection project He let my TPS drop.
    Mining has been eased, thank you.

4. Vagdedes

Supporter

Please rephrase your problem with proper English.

5. Ok. here is the full error:

[15:55:40 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Spartan vBuild 395 (Is it up to date?)
    org.bukkit.plugin.IllegalPluginAccessException: Unable to find handler list for event org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerEvent. Static getHandlerList method required!
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.getRegistrationClass(SimplePluginManager.java:703) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.getRegistrationClass(SimplePluginManager.java:701) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:640) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.Register.enable(Register.java:163) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.b.a.A.d(WildTools.java:28) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.c.c.d(Compatibility.java:128) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.c.d.k(Config.java:491) ~[?:?]
    at me.vagdedes.spartan.Register.onEnable(Register.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:414) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:465) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:239) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:936) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:174) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-471]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]
    [15:55:40 INFO]: [Spartan] Disabling Spartan vBuild 395

6. Vagdedes

Supporter

Disable the WildTools compatibility via compatibility.yml to fix this. That's all.

7. I just launched my own minecraft anarchy server, and I do want anti cheat for some of the more egregious cheats like timer, fly, other speed hacks, etc. But im not looking to block everything and I don't want to ban anyone. Is spartan configurable enough to meet my needs on that (ie I can choose which hacks to detect and block) or do I need to look elsewhere?

8. Vagdedes

Supporter

Yes, you can just disable checks or specific parts of them.

9. FastBreak cheat still works, i tried change the settings, but still doing nothing.
    Spigot|1.16.5|Wurst

10. Vagdedes

Supporter

Give more information, such as what block, what item, what enchantments.

11. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced Anti Cheat | Hack Blocker | 1.7.2 - 1.16.5 with a new update entry:

Build 396 - Performance & Garbage Collection Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Vagdedes

Supporter

Vagdedes updated Spartan | Advanced Anti Cheat | Hack Blocker | 1.7.2 - 1.16.5 with a new update entry:

Build 397 - Frequently Asked Questions Solution

13. Vagdedes

Supporter

Build 398 - Console Error Corrections

14. I have players flying at 3000 blocks every 10 seconds using elytrafly. Spartan will eventually kick them, but its waiting way to long to do it, and not reverting them to their original position.

Is there something in the configuration of spartan that I can change that will fix this?

This is on an anarchy server so I don't want to ban anyone, just slow them down.

15. Vagdedes

Supporter

Unfortunately, the ElytraMove check is not advanced like the vast majority. I recommend you set the config.yml silent option to false to make the plugin prevent them.

16. When you say prevent them, are you suggesting that I disable elytras?

EDIT: I did what you suggested, and it worked.

#4716 Toxicjester, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  17. Vagdedes

Supporter

18. Vagdedes

Supporter

Build 399 - Code Flaw Corrections

19. Vagdedes

Supporter

The next update is indeed an important number, but I don't think something special will come. Updates will continue rolling out as usual, periodically having a few major ones that vastly improve the project.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Ham1255i

Ham1255i Previously Ham1255Official

hmmm 400 update when? i think it will be great update like introduction of new stuff

• Funny Funny x 1