/spawn and tp commands breaking

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by centaris, Feb 20, 2020.

1. I am running a server but /spawn keeps breaking and other tp commands as well. When you do /spawn, nothing happens. However,
    - rebooting the server - it works for a bit.
    - /ess reload - it works
    - Only people that aren't opped cant, Me (owner of server) I can
    - All Essentials plugins are the latest

- Using EssentialsX
    - permissions are added to it
    Please someone find a fix for me!

Here are my plugins: Plugins (58): CleanroomGenerator, NoIGPoppyDrop, BucketStacker, PlaceholderAPI, PlugMan, TagsGUI, ViaVersion, dynmap, WorldEdit, BroadcastXS, Essentials_WarpGUI, NoRain, ClearLag, Votifier, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, GuiRedeemMCMMO, PhantomAntiDupe, NoHopper, ObsidianBreaker, WorldEditCrashFix, PermissionsEx, NightVisionReloaded, AntiDisconnectSpam, mcMMO, StaffChat, Vault, Scoreboard-revision, MoneyPouch, WorldGuard, Holograms, Vote, AuctionHouse, MobStacker, RandomTeleport, PlayerVaults, ClickWarp, ShopGUIPlus, Essentials, Jobs, EnchantGui, Citizens, EssentialsChat, SuperVanish, AntiSwear, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, CrazyCrates, LeaderHeadsRevamped, Factions, TabList, CommandNPC, EssentialsSpawn, GenBucket, CompatNoCheatPlus, SilkSpawners, NoCheatPlus, ChunkBuster, NoPoppyDrops

#1 centaris, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  3. Your permissions aren't setup for the /spawn command.

4. DevSnx

DevSnx Previously Snx

you have Permissions for this and set a Spawnpoint?

Code (Text):
    EssentialsSpawn spawn essentials.spawn Allow access to the /spawn command.

5. Yes

6. They are.

7. DevSnx

DevSnx Previously Snx

you have a second plugin for setspawn?

8. You can check my plugins list. I don't think so

9. DevSnx

DevSnx Previously Snx

Whats you Server Version?

10. 1.8.8 with Via Version

11. DevSnx

DevSnx Previously Snx

You essentials Version is the right for 1.8?

12. Interesting. While you get that fixed, somehow. Well, in that case use the aliases in commands.yml and make a warp called "Spawn", then just set the aliase as /spawn but it's excuting /warp spawn.

13. Omg, that’s really smart. i will try that!

14. Do /setspawn **

15. I think I mentioned before to you, why are you bumping threads again... Feb 22, 2020? Are you that bored? No wonder I saw this thread back up on the first page. And /setspawn ** isn't even a valid command. The argument after /setspawn will be marked as a group. There's no human in this world that would name their group "**". Please do your research before posting.