/spawn issues essentials

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Ibo420REX, Jun 8, 2016.

1. On my server only ops can do /spawn there is no /espawn. We have essentials, essentials spawn etc. we are having trouble with this plugin alot i added the perm to the group but dosent work. Plis help

2. List permissions of the group you added it to.
    Are you sure default players are in that group?

3. There is essentials.spawn

4. Ops can do it but normal cant i am 100% sure its right

5. Once you provide what I've asked for I can help you out.

6. Default:
    default: true
    permissions:
    - -bukkit.command.kill
    - essentials.bal
    - essentials.balance
    - essentials.balancetop
    - essentials.delhome
    - essentials.eco
    - essentials.exp
    - essentials.helpop
    - essentials.home
    - essentials.kits.peasant
    - essentials.list
    - essentials.msg
    - essentials.pay
    - essentials.realname
    - essentials.reply
    - essentials.rules
    - essentials.sethome
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.tpa
    - essentials.tpa.accept
    - essentials.tpa.deny
    - essentials.tpaccept
    - essentials.tpdeny
    - essentials.warp.pvpshop
    - essentials.warp.spawn
    - playervaults.amount.1
    - silkspawners.place.*
    inheritance:
    - g:groupmanager_default
    - g:bukkit_default
    - g:essentials_default
    - g:towny_default
    info:
    build: false
    prefix: '&7[&8Peasant&7] '
    suffix: ''

7. essentialspawn.jar is for the spawn protection, you need the essentials.jar

8. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

EssentialsSpawn.jar is not for spawn protection. Spawn protection is covered by the server.properties file.

It looks like you have another plugin overriding /spawn. Could you possibly list your plugins? Also, make sure that both Essentials and EssentialsSpawn are up-to-date and are the same version.

9. Core Protection, essentials, essentialsspawn, world edit, timtheenchanter, group manager, item namer, Clearlag, Mcore, Plugman, protocolib. Mcmmo, tablist, vault, massive core, holographic display, litebans, whatisit, essentials chat, player vaults, Cratesplus, enjinminecraft, floauction, Factions, fbasic, silkspawners

10. Whats ur essentials respawn priority set to? (its in essentials config.yml) Set it to highest

11. Some times(depending on your configuration setup) it needs to be set for EVERY Group, with or without the permission regardless.

Make sure that you type
    /setspawn <group/rank> in the same position for EVERY rank/group.

The permission is essentials.spawn -- as of what you're experiencing, I'm not quite sure, none of your plugins should override /spawn.

12. Theres no "sometimes it happens" if you know how to configure! Simple /setspawn default should solve it all. He is doing something wrong. But as he hasn't given us enough data we cannot conclude whats causing this problem

13. What more u want? Tell me i'll give u. I am new to this and i tryed /setspawn default didnt work.