Spawn stones on grass

Discussion in 'Skript' started by ImInfiniTy, May 30, 2018.

1. Like Terrafirmacraft..
    Every 5-10 seconds, loop all players, loop 5 block arround of loop-player, if loop block is grass, drop stone to "some" of grasses, not all of the loop grasses.

Sorry for my bad english.

2. Hey, i tried my best and it's probably not what you wanted, but i did my best and it's the thought that counts, right? The reason i decided to use a while loop was because i couldn't get the "every 5 seconds" to work properly. Anyway, here you go:

Code (Text):
    command game_start [<text>]:
        trigger:
            if arg-1 is "true":
                set {result} to arg-1
                message "%{result}%"
                while {result} is "true":
                    wait 5 seconds
                    loop all players:
                        loop blocks from the block below the player to the block 2 east of the block below the player:
                            loop blocks from the loop-block to the block 2 north of the loop-block:
                        loop blocks from the block below the player to the block 2 south of the block below the player:
                            loop blocks from the loop-block to the block 2 west of the loop-block:
                        loop blocks from the block below the player to the block 2 west of the block below the player:
                            loop blocks from the loop-block to the block 2 north of the loop-block:
                        loop blocks from the block below the player to the block 2 south of the block below the player:
                            loop blocks from the loop-block to the block 2 east of the loop-block:
                                if loop-blocks-1 is grass:
                                    drop 1 stone at loop-blocks-1
                                if loop-blocks-2 is grass:
                                    drop 1 stone at loop-blocks-2