Spigot SpawnTP 4.0.0

Teleports joined player to set spawn location. Ideal for hub servers!

1. I used DungeonXL plugin, This plugin can generate world runtime, so I cant set spawn per world, I wanna disable your plugin warning.

2. latest version isnt working for me on 1.12. spawntp quit working once i updated

3. Are there error messages in the console or in chat? With the current information i can't help you.

4. Hey,

Just tried you plug and noticed a typo in the spawn message. "Spawn loction has been set!"

And this in the log
    Code (Text):
    [21:55:30] [Server thread/INFO]: [Spawntp] Enabling Spawntp v2.0.0
    [21:55:30] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Spawntp] Spawntp v2.0.0 attempted to register an invalid EventHandler method signature "public void me.Luukth.Main.Main.loadSpawn(org.bukkit.entity.Player)" in class me.Luukth.Main.Main
    [21:55:30] [Server thread/INFO]: The spawn plugin is activated!
    Regards

5. Code (Text):

[19:31:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Spawntp] Spawntp v2.0.0 attempted to register an invalid EventHandler method signature "public void me.Luukth.Main.Main.loadSpawn(org.bukkit.entity.Player)" in class me.Luukth.Main.Main

Is this anything to worry about?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Could you add feature for new player spawn like a command "/NewPlayerSpawn" as well as a different XYZ to go with it so if you join for the first time you go to 1 location and if you join again you go to a "main" location?

7. Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it.

8. I put the plugin into my plugin folder. i restart the server. i write "spawntp setspawn" and i can see the success messagge. i stop the server. i go to the config and i activate spawn command. i start the server. spawn command not work.

9. What version of spigot are you using, are there any errors in the console? Please post these things so I can help you find the solution.

10. Spigot 1.8
    No error in console. It says me that SpawnTP is activated well.

IMG: Click here (https://ibb.co/kDJf15)
    [​IMG]

#92 marco.paggioro, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  11. Then I would recommend you to upgrade to a newer spigot version.

12. what version works with 1.10.2?

13. Probably the latest, let me know if it doesn't.

14. Spigot 1.13 pre7
    Plugin seems to load correctly, /spawntp spawn writes to the config file the correct spawn location wanted.
    But, /spawn does not work

#96 Az1x2c3, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  15. Hi @Az1x2c3 , I'm looking into this issue right now. I hope to release a fix tomorrow!

Edit: This issue has been resolved in the latest update!

#97 Luukth, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  16. Running a updated Spigot 1.13 test server

Player spawns correctly into server each time.
    Player is not able to use the /spawn command

I personally do not use this feature but it is not functioning for me. No other plugins are installed.

In game message "Unknown command. Type "/help" for help."
    No other errors.

17. Can you remove the config and restart the server. Paste the contents of the config.yml in a hastebin please.