Spigot SpawnTP 4.0.0

Teleports joined player to set spawn location. Ideal for hub servers!

1. Reloaded

SpawnTP 3.0.2 fully functional on 1.13
    Thanks, and sorry for the report.

AZ

2. No problem, I'm glad it's fixed.

3. Awesome plugin. Is there a way to get rid of the Perms being default for OP?

4. Not at the moment provided by this plugin. You could however do this with a permissions plugin. Add negative permissions to a group the OP is in.
    Code (YAML):
    - -spawntp.admin
    - -spawntp.bypass

5. It looks like the plugin could not find the coordinates in the config file. Try to set the spawn point again. Or if you are still facing this issue upload your config file. Feel free to DM me.

6. Can you add an option for this plugin to be per-world? For example, I want players to be teleported to spawn ONLY when they log in on a certain world. Additionally, I want console to run this command in order to bypass our /spawn warmup of 5 seconds.

7. Thanks for your suggestion, this plugin is meant as an upload configure and forget plugin. Adding more settings and complexity will undo that.

8. Hi @Luukth just wondering if this works with 1.14.4
    I've downloaded the plugin and see commands ingame but it doesn't appear to change the spawn. Don't see errors in the console either.

All the best,

9. Hi, the plugin isn't tested with 1.14.4

10. I only need the /spawn command. I dont want players to constantly start at spawn. Is this doable?

Does this plugin work with 1.14.4?

11. [código] [20:05:14 ERROR]: no se pudo pasar el evento PlayerJoinEvent a Spawntp v3.0.2
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Use BukkitRunnable # runTaskLater (Plugin, largo)
    en org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.scheduleSyncDelayedTask (CraftScheduler.java:569) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    at me.Luukth.Main.Main.loadSpawn (Main.java:168) ~ [?:?]
    at me.Luukth.Main.Main.onPlayerJoin (Main.java:50) ~ [?:?]
    en com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor20.execute (Fuente desconocida) ~ [?:?]
    en org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda $ create $ 1 (EventExecutor.java:69) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute (TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent (RegisteredListener.java:70) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent (SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerList.a (PlayerList.java:191) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.LoginListener.c (LoginListener.java:174) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.LoginListener.tick (LoginListener.java:65) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.NetworkManager.a (NetworkManager.java:256) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ServerConnection.c (ServerConnection.java:139) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b (MinecraftServer.java:1231) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b (DedicatedServer.java:417) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a (MinecraftServer.java:1074) ~ [parcheado_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run (MinecraftServer.java:918) ~ [patched_1.14.4.jar: git-Paper-158]
    en java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:748) [?: 1.8.0_212] [/ code]

Hi, this error appears every time the user connects to the lobby. I have papermc158, and my version is 1.14.

12. I can use setspawn, I've set the permission to use /spawn to true and the co-ordinates are perfectly fine, yet i get "An internal error has occurred" when i try to use it. Also, when you die, it follows the world's spawn point and teleports me away. How do I fix this?

13. set spawn world command is broken?

[​IMG]

14. Does it work with 1.14.4?

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hi, I have a problem with the plugin, when players log in, they are automatically teleported to spawn, and that's annoying, is there any way to fix it?