Spigot SpawnTP 4.0.0

Teleports joined player to set spawn location. Ideal for hub servers!

1. Hi, the problem you are describing is the main feature of this plugin. Could you share a bit more about your current use case?

2. Of course, what happens is that lately the players of my server have complained about the problem of the plugin, so when you enter the server automatically takes you to spawn and not where you disconnected.

3. Okay, I think I understand your use case. If your players are complaining about this, I would suggest removing the Spawntp plugin. The sole purpose of this plugin is to teleport players to the spawn instead of where they disconnected.

4. Okay

5. But most of the spawns also have that purpose, this plugin, for me it is very easy to configure it, please, I ask you to help, I know that is its purpose, but there are times when people are bothered, so much like my server, if you can't do anything, I ask you thank you for trying to help me

6. Can you define this only for new members on the server? Wouldn't want everyone to spawn to a new location every time they log onto the server. Thanks.

7. Hi there, seems like the plugin don't work for 1.8, i want to add this on my hub, but when i run the command /spawntp nothing happens. I have a small error when trying to write the command in console

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'spawntp' in plugin Spawntp v3.1.0
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:627) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:412) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:375) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.command.ColouredConsoleSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    at me.Luukth.Main.Main.onCommand(Main.java:88) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    ... 8 more

Could u help me? Thanks

8. Hi
    Thanks for the very nice plugin. Works like a charm, couldn't be asking for better.
    Tho' I have a question, does this works with multiverse ?
    I'm planning on expanding my server a bit, and I was thinking on changing the world spawn to a different multiverse world.
    Can this be done with this plugin?

9. Thanks for your kind words. Currently the plugin lets you set a spawn per world. Not a global spawnpoint for all worlds. What you are describing can currently not be done.

10. Hi, I know this plugin may be abandonded but, I have give the spawntp.bypass permission to all my players and they still get teleported to the spawn every time they join :(

11. Hi, don't worry this plugin is not abandoned. Could you please provide me with the following:
    • The spawntp configuration.
    • The version of spawntp you are using.
    • The version of spigot you are using.
    • Any other plugins you think might interfere with spawntp.

12. Luukth updated SpawnTP with a new update entry:

SpawnTP 4.0.0 for Spigot 1.18 and up

Read the rest of this update entry...