Spigot Spectator 1.3.4

An extremely simple player spectator plugin.

1. kosakriszi submitted a new resource:

Spectator - An extremely simple player spectator plugin.

Read more about this resource...

2. kosakriszi updated Spectator with a new update entry:

The Protocol Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. pls provide a timed scan – for eample 5 seconds or if a player dies, switch to the next one.

4. Thanks for the feature suggestion, helptiger, I'll think about implementing that! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. [17:44:27 WARN]: [Spectator] Task #34797 for Spectator v1.2 generated an exception
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:851) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at com.kosakorner.spectator.cycle.Cycle.updateLists(Cycle.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at com.kosakorner.spectator.cycle.Cycle.getNextPlayer(Cycle.java:34) ~[?:?]
    at com.kosakorner.spectator.handler.CycleHandler$1.run(CycleHandler.java:34) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]

6. Could you add a config option that makes the player spawn where they last were in survival mode? Great plugin otherwise

7. @Johandrex Sure, I'll have that done tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey, this plugin seems to be what I need, and it works great! I've only got one suggestion. Could you possibly make an option to remove the player from the tab list when spectating? This is because when my staff are spectating, players can see their greyed out names and possibly stop doing illegal things till they see the coast is clear.

Thanks either for the fantastic plugin!

9. Awesome

10. @Neoblade298 This is already a feature of the plugin, but is turned of by default! Please turn on HideFromTab in the config to enable this feature.

Thank you for your kind words :)