Spigot 1.7.10-1.8.1 Factions Issue

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by CzE, May 22, 2015.

1. CzE

CzE

Hello! I'm a server owner of the server Clash of Factions. We just went down to maintenance so I can add some plugins to my server. Factions was running fine ontill I restarted the server to add the plugin DeluxeChat. Ever since, I could not get factions to work (The command /f brings a unknown command error). I have tried:

- Restarting the server
    - Deleting mstore (really renaming it to something else)
    - Disabling all plugins (except Mcore and Factions)
    - Reinstalling the Jar

I have all permissions and Op. There is no permission error.

Heres some information:

Plugins (49): Buycraft, PluginManager, MassiveCore, Vault, Multiverse-Core, iControlU, dynmap, ModReq, Playtime, ObbyDestructor, SignFix, ProtocolLib, PlayerVaults, HolographicDisplays, Votifier, MobArena, mcMMO, GAListener, TimTheEnchanter, WorldEdit, KillCash, ChatControl, PermissionsEx, JSONAPI, LogBlock, MyCommand, WorldGuard, ItemSlotMachine, Commandspy, Punishmental, AnimatedMOTD-Bukkit, CustomEnchantments, CoreProtect, VoidGenerator, ScheduledAnnouncer2, Essentials, floAuction, WorldBorder, SilkSpawners, CompatNoCheatPlus, EssentialsChat, NoCheatPlus, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EZRanksLite, Factions, CombatLog, FactionChat, ScoreboardStats

Everything in mstore is on default settings.

Server Log (In File)

Any help?

Attached Files:

2. CzE

CzE

Bump. Any help?

3. Well, offtopic but did you fix all the other errors?

4. CzE

CzE

How is this offtopic? And Yes, I fixed the other errors. I don't need support for the other errors but the Factions one.

5. CzE

CzE

I found my problem. Disable all your Multiverse worlds and Install factions for 1.8 (even though Im on 1.7 Minecraft) That should fix the problem.

• Winner Winner x 1