Spigot 1.8.3 with Jobs-Reborn & Essentials GroupManager

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by BlueKingMuch, May 6, 2015.

1. Hello Guys,

im trying to set up an Roleplay Server (Spigot 1.8.3) with these both plugins (and additionally iConomy, ChestShop, Essentials (AntiBuild, Spawn, Protect), LWC andVault)

What I want:
    If a new user joins the server, he should not be able to modify everything in the world. (for example he can destroy Dirt, Stone but not Coal Ore & Iron Ore, etc..)
    this actually works, i've set up the permissions for that for the Default Group. Additionally there are no Errors in the Console, everything seems to work.

I also want that users, who join a specific job, that those users special permissions are granted.

Problem: The JobsReborn Plugin doesn's seem to update these permissions if a user joins a job. For example, a user with the job "Bergarbeiter" should be able to break Coal Ore Blocks, this is something that a jobless user shouldn't be able to.
    Per Server-Console I tried to give myself the job, and I tried to break Coal-Ore Blocks, but I failed because I don't have the permissions. Nevertheless the Plugin adds XP for breaking Stone Blocks (which shows that the plugin itself does work), but I can't break Coal Blocks.

Could anybody tell me if I've set up the files wrong or need more permissions or so?

Thanks in advance!

I've attached the groups.yml from GroupManager and the jobConfig from Jobs-Reborn. Don't mind the .txt extension at the end, it is not allowed to upload .yml files so i added it to the end.

Attached Files: