Spigot + Bungee

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by MwudKwip, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hi, I have a spigot server, that's linked to a bungee hub (both 1.7.10) and I was wondering if there was a way to kick players to the hub when the server restarts, because right now, it doesnt do it.

2. What does it do now? Just throw the people out of all servers? Bungeecord should move the player to the hub automatically.

3. We linked with a network, so the hosts are different and the servers arent technically linked, we can go from the hub to the server and from the server to the hub, but the my server just kicks everyone out instead sending them to the hub

4. Interesting,,, the problem might be that the server doesnt have time to send the players to the hub before shutting down.

5. Try the BungeeKick plugin - put it in your BungeeCord plugins folder.

6. Ye this should work, but shouldnt me necessary really. i would just rather try to find the problem and fix it instead of adding another plugin.

7. I dont have access to the the actual hub servers files, just the server I made, since we're linking with a network, I can go between server, but it wont kick people to the hub when it restarts