Spigot & BungeeCord 1.16.2-1.16.5

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Nice! Awesome work!

2. Nice to see this beeing fixed in latest spigot release! ;)

3. BUILDTOOLS-561

4. Hello is there a way that I can make the tab list sort by group prefix instead of ABC order? Also, how do I get group prefixes by nametag above your head?

5. You are amazing Thanks For Update

6. Ok I need to know, is there a way to sync my online player files to their offline uuid? Because when I made the bungeecord work, all of my players lost their items due to the switch from online mode to offline mode.
    I really want to make this happen but as well make it to where my players don't lose anything when I try to connect to servers due to the switch to offline mode

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

You need to enable bungeecord mode in spigot.yml, read the instructions

8. I did, but the player's data isnt syncing, every player goes to default skins and lost of perms. Would you like me to show your my spigot.yml?

9. If you have online_mode and ip_forwarding enabled in the BungeeCord servers config.yml file, and bungeecord: true in all subservers' spigot.yml files (and all servers have been restarted on these settings) then players should have the correct online-mode UUID when they log in through the Bungee proxy servers IP.
    The BungeeCord configuration guide does explain these settings.

However - this thread is not here for asking for help with your BungeeCord setup - post it in the relevant help sections of the forums if you still need help.

10. NotBadSyntax

NotBadSyntax Previously BESSIK

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Hey!
    I wanted to ask if you know how to press a button in the lobby, for example, and then get into a certain world. (If you don't know what I mean, take a look at BastiGHG's lobby. He presses a body and is teleported to a completely new world, which is also on the server).
    I hope you know what I mean.

12. Wrong thread. Please take a moment to learn the forum setup.

• Like Like x 1