Spigot & BungeeCord 1.16.2-1.16.5

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Aug 11, 2020.

1. [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version 3026-Spigot-79d53c2-d54b500 (MC: 1.16.5) (Implementing API version 1.16.5-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [Server thread/INFO]: You are running the latest version

Anyone else seeing weird wandering trader behavior since most recent Spigot update? I saw yesterday that I was 5 versions behind so pushed server to latest, and suddenly the traders are acting weird. Pogo-ing up and down but not moving from one spot, no llamas present at all, and the trade window only shows for a half second before immediately closing if you try to interact with them. Villagers are not affected, only wandering traders. Not seeing anything posted in Jira re: associated vanilla bug.

2. SlimeDog

Patron

Yes. Please open a Spigot issue.

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

Pushing a fix now

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. SlimeDog

Patron

All better now. Thanks.

5. Yes, thanks! That was fast.

6. [QUOTE = "Iandalim, 게시 : 4049800, 회원 : 209762"] yay! [/ QUOTE]
    캐나다쒸 카톡좀 jack9090 아이디여

7. No korean please... i don't think many are able to read it...

8. Thankssss, i love spigot!

9. How i downlaod this mod

10. Which 'mod' ???

11. Nice! Thanks a lot!

12. Here is a method in Interface Player:
    sendTitle(String title, String subtitle, int fadeIn, int stay, int fadeOut)
    Well,it is convenient to set the time and title and subtitle at the same time.
    But I have a little suggestion: how about adding actionbar to the next version? It looks a little lonely.:cry:

13. md_5

Administrator Developer

https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/s...eType,net.md_5.bungee.api.chat.BaseComponent)
    https://javadoc.io/static/net.md-5/..._5/bungee/api/ChatMessageType.html#ACTION_BAR
    ?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1