Spigot & BungeeCord 1.17 & 1.17.1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Unfortunately, that isn't very helpful. I was asking if there is an established place I can look (other than digging through the Spigot docs) to know what APIs are available making NMS no longer necessary. If not, that's fine. I would just like to know.

2. Shaggy67

Benefactor

Not that I'm aware of. I just use the spigot javadocs...

https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Try

net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ClientboundPlayerInfoPacket.Action.ADD_PLAYER
    net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ClientboundPlayerInfoPacket.Action.REMOVE_PLAYER

4. Thanks! Unfortunately, these ones are not getting resolved either.

Update: It looks like it did work! I hate Gradle sometimes. :rolleyes:

#366 DavidBBukkit, Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  5. md_5

Administrator Developer

1.17 is now the default revision

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  6. Have fun with 1.17.1 everybody, another day of backups, testing and upgrades, talking to devs, waiting for fixes, and checking where their builds to now. lol. Gonna be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Should 1.17.1 require almost no fix ? I mean, there are not big technical changes no ?

8. well that was quick

9. quite a few private tickets got fixed, they dont generally get mentioned in changelogs. big enough changes, i defn. would upgrade from .0 to .1

10. Testing? Testing is for losers! :p

11. I rather be a loser with a decade old community and worlds that still works in 1.17.1 today, than someone who doesn't invest time into testing and backing up and comes crawling back crying how it all sucks for them. (i dont mean you btw).

12. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Rigorous testing is obviously not required for the developers of Minecraft plugins. When you write perfect code, why do you need to test it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. my_program.png

(Except the folks around here don't write comments.))

14. woo very nice!