Bungee - Bukkit [Spigot/Bungeecord] Playerz 2.1

Adds a sexy /list to your 1.8.X - 1.10.X Spigot/BungeeCord Server.

1. BrettplayMC submitted a new resource:

(NEW LOOK) Playerz - [Unofficial Re-Post] - Adds a sexy /list to your 1.7 or 1.8 Spigot/Bukkit Server.

Read more about this resource...

#1 BrettPlayMC, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Would there be any chance for a group perm? for example we can make our own groups such as;
    playerz.admin
    playerz.default
    etc?

3. Added.

4. Ah I see, how about this one?
    "And then also have different /list commands for each group?

/list would show all the players where as /lst (group) would only show the players within that group."

5. You can make as many groups as you want but you are sadly not able to change the permissions as this correlates with the '{number}': next to the group in the config. :)

6. I believe this is possible but I am not sure of this.
    You are more than welcome to join our test server if you like or to test it on your own! :D

7. @BrettplayMC Did you get permission, he took this down a year or two ago

8. Ah I understand, so then what would the permission be? Or would it do it automatically from the permission group file?

9. Well if you were to add another group (more than what was stated in my example) then you would do:
    Code (Text):
      '3': '&3Group 3: &6%GROUP3%'
    etc.
    I have not been able to get in contact with him yet but as stated on the main plugin page I am willing to take this resource down if the author requests so. I have given full credit to the original author for making this plugin.

10. Yeah I seen, was just wondering how the actual permission thing would work that's all but thank you. Also about the author thing, if you made it yourself I don't see why you would have to take it down.

11. I did not make the resource myself but rather re posted/released this resource from the original author.

12. Oh I see, then yeah now I understand.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. The author updated it once like years ago and then quit making the plugin

14. Yeah but I see that this is the only place to get it right now so hopefully he doesn't flag it or anything, I mean he shouldn't considering he dropped it and all. Either way it's here for all the people to enjoy now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. it looks nice good job :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Thank You!
    I will try to add a documentation soon! :D

17. Just redid the whole plugin info page and pages. :)
    Good things are to come!

18. BrettplayMC updated Playerz with a new update entry:

Huge Plugin Update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. BrettplayMC updated Playerz (COMPLETLY RECODED!) with a new update entry:

Plugin Recode, New (Requested) Features, New Wiki, New download files and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...