Spigot Commands & Permissions?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Matthews, Jun 10, 2015.

1. I am trying give The "/gamemode", "/ban", "/xp" and the "/give" commands to Un-Opped Players using PermissionsEX. And without Essentials, or any other Overridden commands. I used the Permission Node from the following site: "http://wiki.bukkit.org/CraftBukkit_commands". Though they don't work! After Restarting the Server to make sure the changes are Applied, I set my Group to Admin, which the Permissions Nodes are under, and performing "/gamemode" gives me "I'm sorry, but you do not have the permission to perform this command. Please contact the server administrators if you believe that this is in error." Same with all the other Commands. Anything I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions or solutions?

2. What are you trying to do?

3. Make a Staff Group and give them Admin Permissions. But they need to access "/gamemode". And the Nodes like "bukkit.command.gamemode" doesn't work.

4. Are there any errors in the console?

5. No Errors unfortunately.

6. Does using 'minecraft.command.gamemode' (and other 'minecraft.command ones) work?

7. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Wow... I was using the wrong Node the whole time! I was using the Bukkit Nodes. The Vanilla Nodes work! Thanks you Cldfire and to all you took their time to try to help me. =)

9. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

Np :)

10. So why are there bukkit nodes listen if they don't work.
    I want to keep my server light (because it runs on a raspberry pi) and don't want essentials.
    But I need to give one of my admins the bukkit.command.op.take node and the mojang nodes doesn't have any op.take permissions!