Spigot Community Server (1.13)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Feb 23, 2018.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

The Spigot Community Server is once again up and running. The server runs a recent snapshot build (currently 18w20c) and is available for all members to play on.

You can play on it as you wish (survival, creative), but please make sure to respect the gameplay of others. That is if you have access to creative, don't leave valuable resources everywhere or target players in survival. Those with over 100 posts on the forums are eligible to be promoted to a rank which has access to creative. Being banned from the server will also lead to you being banned from the forums.

The server configuration is open source, so if you want to see something changed, consider submitting a pull request.

We are most interested in using this server to find bugs which are not present in either Spigot 1.12.2 or Vanilla 18w20c. If you find any, please report them to the issue tracker linked below, after doing appropriate testing on the aforementioned versions. In particular note that there is currently a significant number of Vanilla bugs, and it is very important that you do not waste our time by reporting these.

The main world was generated on 1.12, however there is a secondary world named "aquatic" that was generated on 18w11a. Please note that due to ongoing world generation changes, this world is liable to frequent resetting.

Server: play.spigotmc.org
    TeamSpeak: talk.spigotmc.org
    Configuration / Issues: https://github.com/SpigotMC/SpigotCraft

E: Tester = 100 posts, Helper = 500 posts. Reply below with your MC name.

#1 md_5, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 4:04 AM
    • Like x 36
    • Winner x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Creative x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. First :D

Glad it’s open!

• Like Like x 1
  3. -First-
    ---------- Zl0b Ninjaed my first!
    Amazing ill be checking it out now! (Do i still have the rank from last time or does it need to be replied?)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'll go on and make a spawn now :)

Edit: Just saw about the main world still being the old one with the spawn I already made.

Well I'm going to see the aquatic world :D (and probably make a spawn there too)

Edit2: this is bloody magical

#4 ssamjh, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  5. How do we get the rank with over 100 posts?

6. Ahh, is not first! *sigh*

love md_5 best:rolleyes:

7. Looks really good and it seems like a brilliant way to have the community look for bugs

8. I can do the do.

Edit: done

9. Seems cool, never played around with snapshots before, I'm RubbaBoy in-game.

10. Hmm, sounds like a cool way to test some features in 1.13. My username is ScarabCoder.

11. Promoted you bb

12. md_5

Administrator Developer

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Didn't read the bold, crashed immediately lmao.

IGN: Nebzei

14. Sounds like fun! Thanks for offering this.

IGN: HappyPikachu

15. LeapingSpider
    sounds a really fun thing, hope i don't make something stupid :D

16. IGN: Lucius_Plays
    I tried joining but I was lagging too bad. I have a bad PC. I'll be getting a new gaming PC though, I'm still trying to figure out if I should build one instead.

17. Senmori

Patron

I'm only replying because I know you won't listen to me ask about this on irc.

IGN: Senmori

18. Legoman99573

Supporter

Yay, we can see fish :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1