Spigot Community Server (1.13)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Feb 23, 2018.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

Make sure you open a bug report at bugs.mojang.com please!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. it's useless a C snapshot is released.
    (this error should be corrected by this release)

#682 saturnux, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. I hear 1.13 is coming real soon, they just released the aquatic update on bedrock :eek:

4. 2008Choco

Junior Mod

Well, phase 1 of Update Aquatic was released on all other platforms which seems quite strange for them to do in my opinion. They still have a wave of other features yet to be added. Java Edition will have its version of 1.13 released, if I had to guess, sometime mid - late June. They're going to start pre-releases either this week or the next.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Playing ion the community snapshot test server and having some bugs not present in my SSP Vanilla.snapshot (18W20c).

So uh. where do we report potential bugs in the spigot snapshots?

6. MiniDigger

Supporter

please do so at https://github.com/SpigotMC/SpigotCraft/issues

7. MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 18W21A
    A Minecraft Java Edition Snapshot

Wednesday snapshots are best snapshots!

CHANGES IN 18W21A
    • Dolphins no longer wears armor
    • Dolphins will now help you find treasures
    • Lerp
    • Fixed some bugs
    FIXED BUGS IN 18W21A
    • MC-52974 - Host's skin not visible to other players when in LAN world
    • MC-72866 - Item shading inside item frames does not account for rotation
    • MC-97196 - /spreadplayers shows wrong error message / large number in error message when no entities were spread
    • MC-105139 - Entity head rotation not interpolating on Yaw axis
    • MC-123199 - Lighting renders incorrectly on item frames oriented vertically
    • MC-123454 - Dispenser using spawn egg spawns mob too high
    • MC-123455 - Using spawn egg spawns mob too high on the water and lava
    • MC-123598 - Fence top missing texture when below fence gate
    • MC-123769 - Some item names that previously had colors doesn't have colors anymore
    • MC-124954 - Jungle temple redstone wire is not connected
    • MC-125377 - Structures from old worlds don't regenerate if opened with 1.13 standalone client/server
    • MC-126086 - Salmon and tropical fish hitbox on land is wrongly positioned
    • MC-126863 - Sounds made with water in spectator mode
    • MC-127116 - When placing a wall using /setblock without specifying a block state, it is invisible; default state has up=false
    • MC-127333 - Carpet and panes don't show the right colors on maps
    • MC-127586 - Mobs do not suffocate in double slabs
    • MC-127996 - Bone meal can be put on floating water
    • MC-128139 - Sea grass generates water source when placed on flowing water
    • MC-128251 - Grass and mycelium can spread to dirt blocks which are submerged under general water
    • MC-128493 - Dolphins can wear armor
    • MC-129058 - Dolphins become permanent (can't despawn) after playing with an item
    • MC-129708 - Armor slot icons are backwards
    • MC-129808 - "demo.day.6" does not include the keybinding correctly
    • MC-129849 - Upgrade from 1.6.4 destroys world, spams errors
    GET THE SNAPSHOT
    To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.

Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.

Cross-platform server jar:

Report bugs here:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Surprised there is no pre release this week. Hopefully next week!

9. MiniDigger

Supporter

there are still ~400 issues assigned to ppl and bone is on vacation, I hardly doubt that there will be a prerelease this month.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. as long as dinnerbone is out, there wont be a pre release. I would be willing to bet that Mojang would want to have the whole team around for the file release.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Spring ends June 21..so here is hoping that the update is out prior to that. Bugs are alot smaller in the portions

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dinnerbone is back , arrived home yesterday, saw he lost his stroller with the airline. Glad to see he is safe and hopefully ready to pump out the goods. Vacation was needed,lol. Been eyeing
    Adrian Östergård religiously.

The anticipation is hard to hold in, lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. It looks like it may be timed well enough for me to fix my plugins after the semester ends without keeping the people using my plugins waiting. That's good because I'm so busy at the moment.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Heh.

Heh, heh.

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 18W22A
    A Minecraft Java Edition Snapshot

This snapshot brings you lots of bugfixes! Getting really close to pre-releasing now.

CHANGES IN 18W22A
    • Fixed a really old bug
    • Blocks on chunk borders should now behave correctly when upgrading a world from 1.12.2
    • Performance improvements
    • Fixed a couple of crashes
    FIXED BUGS IN 18W22A
    • MC-1809 - Some trees generate with leaves too far from logs
    • MC-121823 - Using "destroy" command on containers does not drop stored contents
    • MC-121900 - Player data output does not show SelectedItem and is invalid in a data path
    • MC-122153 - /gamemode does not provide success message
    • MC-122455 - Disappearing Carpets
    • MC-122787 - Rails placed to the east or south of curved rails break existing connections
    • MC-123064 - No error message when saving a structure containing uppercase or other invalid characters
    • MC-124281 - White dot on the creamy horse's tail
    • MC-124357 - Green pixels on iron horse armor
    • MC-124833 - Item duplication
    • MC-125745 - Sniper duel advancement can be achieved with trident
    • MC-125986 - Rails adjacent to chunk borders update if world is loaded in snapshot
    • MC-126118 - The fish mobs are missing their translation strings
    • MC-127156 - Ocelots and parrots don't spawn naturally
    • MC-127386 - Right clicking on villager with its spawn egg opens trade menu
    • MC-128276 - Water is not tinted next to glass
    • MC-128393 - Conduit connects to iron bars and glass panes
    • MC-128472 - When swimming, the player can stand up even though there is a block above
    • MC-128509 - X-axis portals break when upgrading from 1.12.2 when certain blocks are above/near them
    • MC-128512 - Certain blocks on chunk borders cause many blocks in the same chunk to be updated when upgrading from 1.12.2
    • MC-129645 - Particles of downwards bubble columns are not centered
    • MC-129712 - Team Prefix and Suffix reset after restarting world
    • MC-130015 - Tropical fish bucket contains inconsistent dark pixel
    • MC-130197 - Over a 1000 dolphins spawning in a range of 100 blocks at a certain height
    • MC-130242 - Having an id tag in the tag tag of spawn eggs overwrites the spawned entity's id
    GET THE SNAPSHOT
    To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.

Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.

Cross-platform server jar:

Report bugs here:

• Like Like x 1
  16. IGN: Cammeritz
    Want to help ya out

17. SlimeDog

Patron

promoted to [Tester]. Find bugs... :)

18. SlimeDog

Patron

Does anyone have a sense of whether "Customized" world generation is going to be supported? Except for the SuperFlat preloads, only the new Buffet world type can be customized, but only to a single biome type.