Spigot+Forge 1.12.2 Plugins?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by ItzSinix, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Spigot Plugins not working on SpigotForge 1.12?

2. Choco

Junior Mod

We're not SpigotForge. You should ask them for support, not us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Glowstone is what you are looking for if you want to use spigot plugins and forge mods in 1.12 https://glowstone.net/

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. how so can use?

5. Check the wiki as i would not know but there is a way to load mods i think

• Like Like x 1
  6. Actually im not sure anymore

• Like Like x 1
  7. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Glowstone is a project making an implementation of the bukkit API without any mojang code, nothing to do with forge whatsoever

Bukkit and forge do not really go together anyways, the bukkit API was quite simply not designed to tolerate many of the things that people do with forge properly, e.g. adding additional items to the game, any plugin that also relies on NMS would also need to be remapped in order to run, which becomes complex for various reasons

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Is there a possibility Spigot plugins with Forge on 1.12?

9. There is a Sponge plugin that run spigot plugins. I don't remember the name unfortunately

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Your best bet would be to just use Sponge for now.
    There are a good amount of spigot plugins that have been ported to sponge.

11. Choco

Junior Mod

I'm fairly certain I mentioned this in another thread, but having a README and a gitignore file committed 2 months does not constitute "still alive". No work is being made on this project. That project is very much a "Dude wouldn't it be cool if we kept Cauldron alive... we could name it Kettle or something. Sounds like fun!" kind of project until they realized "Well shit... this is a lot of work".

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #15 jerzean, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  13. Choco

Junior Mod

Last committed to 10 months ago. I don't even know how it's possible to be more out of date than the project from which you forked.

I'll believe it when I see it

• Winner Winner x 1