Spigot learning...

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by CristianoTRS, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Someone tell me where I can pay to learn how to code Bukkit, thanks!

2. Why do you want to pay? There are so many free online tutorials that work really well, just go on youtube. Also advice for the future how you phrased the sentence sounds a little bit like something a "leech" would say, I would recommend rephrasing it into something along the lines of "Hey guys, I'm looking for a place to learn Bukkit coding but I'm not sure where to start, anybody know a good series or place to start? I'm willing to pay btw."

3. Learn Java basics, then learn plugin coding. If you're already familiar with Java (or similar languages), or you just want to cut to it, you can find just about any question you might have on these forums. If not, you can make a thread, too. The proper section is Spigot Development Help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. To be honest, there is no need to pay for learning coding, it wont help you much besides growing your ego because of the feeling of receiving a "premium" lesson.
    I myself learnt by watching others code and looking at github, however at first i did try to read few books that didnt help much.
    What i mean is, find your best way of learning, there is no need to pay.