1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Spigot Server crashes after some hours

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Fl_Dutchman, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hello,
    my Spigot Server crashes after it is online for several hours. Before the crash there are no messages in the server.log except Player to player messages.

This is the link to the error:
    http://pastebin.com/At063tcg

If you guys need more info then tell me.

2. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Any chance you have a plugin called Farming Difficulty? Might be causing a few issues while running a task.

3. Nope we do not have that plugin on our server... Any other ideas?

4. joehot200

Supporter

Dafuq yeah i would have said the same thing o.o

I do not know what the cause is, all i know is that it is not directly any of your plugins.

5. Ok, on the one hand great that it isn't my fault but it means I cannot fix it. :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I am having the exact same issue, so I decided to bump this thread because I know it's bugging at least one person besides me. I don't have Farming Difficulty either, in case it matters. Hopefully somebody figures something out because this problem isn't good for new servers trying to make reputation among the server communities.

Thanks.

7. The user name you have isn't good for reputation among any type of community, makes me assume your a skiddie (IMO) As for the errors your getting what spigot build are you using and can we see your config and maybe some timings?

8. [​IMG]
    The_spam_king :)