Spigot Updated - Still not working

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by cc32, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Hello.

I am running a Bungee network, and everything has been updated to the latest 1.12 version. The problem is that on the client it still says BungeeCord 1.8.x, 1.9x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x. Again, I have updated the server software to Minecraft 1.12 (latest). I restarted the proxy and server, and still no results. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

2. It's not out on spigot yet. Bungeecord i think only has the pre-release versions on it if i recall. I may be wrong though.

3. Oh. I saw that the other *major* servers have the update out, so I assumed that it was a public update.

4. I suspect they modified for their own. Not sure really.

5. There's no stable 1.12, it only came out a fart ago .. be patient

6. Yeah probably. I know for a fact that Mineplex uses a modified version of Spigot and Bungee, so they probably updated it on their own.
    xD

7. FormallyMyles

Supporter

Okay so most servers use unofficial updated bungeecord (or the viaversion dev build on bungeecord).

If they don't use ViaVersion on bungee they use it on spigot. :)

8. Bungeecord doesn't need much work to update, we will probably see an official build from spigot by tonight/tomorrow afternoon.

9. Yeah. BungeeCord is already "ready" for it. It's just the spigot server jar that isn't ready.

10. FormallyMyles

Supporter

Bungee isn't ready it only supports 1.12-pre6

11. Really all that matters right off is via and bungee for most. I think via is good already from their dev builds if i recall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ViaVersion has a spigot page here, and they recently updated to support 1.12.
    It works fine. 1.11.2 servers can have 1.12 stable connect without issues.

the latest version update was june 3rd:
    1295.json 03-Jun-2017 22:46 325
    253.json 12-Jan-2015 22:37 302
    https://hub.spigotmc.org/versions/

Probably shortly after he had the ankle problem. Or .. simply nothing to do

@md_5 You ok?

#12 mrfloris, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017