Spigot won't allow me or anyone else to join

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by xcinos99, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like an entity has a name of 45 characters causing the client to crash.
    (Atleast what I think. Had this happen a year ago or so)

2. An entity!? is there a way I can list the amount of entities?

3. Before you join go into console and do /stoplag
    It's a command provided by world guard and basically removes all entities and blocks items from falling, and mobs spawning.

Then try to
    Join if it works then do /stoplag -c
    Basically disabling stop lag and allows stuff to run as normal.

4. [12:58:21 INFO]: Plugins (11): WorldEdit, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, GroupManager, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, EssentialsAntiBuild, dynmap, Multiverse-Portals.

5. Try what I said :p

6. Unfortunately, that did not work. It must be an entity that my friend must have accidently spawned in (It is a private creative server).

7. Try removing the world (renaming)
    And have a fresh world if it works then it's a entity (your friends)
    I thought stoplag would actually of fixed it because items shouldn't be longer than 32.

8. Yep! It has to be an entity, it started normal and all that, so I need to figure out where this entity is and remove it post-haste

9. Alright, it isn't an entity, it must be something deeper within the world, which means it could be a corrupt chunk, which means I need to make a new world. But I do not want to do that, so does anyone have anyway to fix this?

10. Make a new world, if it works then its a corrupted chunk (possibly).
    Try using multiverse and load the new world if it crashes its a chunk.

Then make a backup of the world then run a chunk fixer on it
    Then attempt to run it
    if it works, great!

11. Hey guys! I actually figured it out! turns out it was a Scoreboard that my friend created with that went overboard in numbers, so I deleted that, and now i can join! thanks for trying to help me you guys! it means a lot! :)

Requesting a thread lock

12. Thread has been reported for 'Requested Thread Lock'. Please wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.