First off - yeah, I get it. I'm new to this area and you don't need to comment on that. I'm asking for help, not for you to mumble about how I suck. I recently forwarded the Minecraft port and downloaded the Spigot.jar to start from scratch. Once placing the Spigot.jar in a folder, I ran it (with nothing happening from there besides the logs, eula and server properties files appearing). After accepting eula and so on, I created the start.bat consisting of @ECHO OFF SET BINDIR=%~dp0 CD /D "%BINDIR%" "D:Javabinjava.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar spigot.jar PAUSE I ran the batch and received: Whether this is necessarily a client-side error or not, I'm not entirely sure how to progress it.