1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Spigotmc.org Feature Request

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Kalinox, Sep 12, 2018.

1. So I like the plugins I buy here, sometimes I manage the server I own and I like waking up in the morning to look at the plugins I bought that are being updated in the Alerts section at the top right corner of the Spigotmc.org page.

However I don't always have time to do it. Before you know, there's been over 25 new plugin updates. But I can't see them all because I haven't checked it in too long.

I was wondering if there was a way to see the whole list of plugin updates I bought/Downloaded in the Alerts section instead of having a limited amount of time? This would be appreciated. That way I can keep up on the updates and read about them slowly but surely.

2. I doubt they can/want to change how the alert system works, but one thing you can do is simply remember which plugins have been updated and then see the change log of each plugin individually.
    Here for example: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/featherboard.2691/updates